ART-DOMINO® magnetic image 4-part
Drawings + illustrations in Pop Art by Sabine Welz
Format: in gift box - 11 cm x 11 cm
On a metal plate in a white gift box
Information about the sights:
Manhole cover with the Heilbronn city coat of arms.
The still existing Bollwerksturm probably goes back to the Hohenstaufen city fortification of Heilbronn in the 13th century.
The Käthchenhaus is a private secular building of the 14th century on the market square in Heilbronn. The house with the distinctive bay window on the corner of Marktplatz / Kaiserstraße got its present name in the 19th century through the then popular spectacle "Das Käthchen von Heilbronn".
The harbor market tower is reminiscent of the former Franciscan monastery. The Gothic Franciscan church was consecrated in 1314 and burnt down in 1688 by the retreating French troops. From the donations of the citizens 1698-1727 only the tower was rebuilt.