ART-DOMINO® magnetic image 4-part
Drawings + illustrations in Pop Art by Sabine Welz
Format: in gift box - 11 cm x 11 cm
On a metal plate in a white gift box
Information about the sights:
Old Town Hall:
The Old Town Hall dates back to a 13th-century building and was rebuilt in 1417. On December 4, 1944, it was destroyed in the air raid on Heilbronn. In 1949/1951 reconstruction was restored only the exterior architecture of the main building.
The Kilianskirche is a gothic hall church. Their origin dates back at least to the 11th century. The west tower of Hans Schweiner is considered one of the first significant Renaissance buildings north of the Alps. The altar by Hans Seyfer from the year 1498, is considered a masterpiece of the carving of German late Gothic.
Expansion of the Experimenta to a design by the Berlin architects Sauerbruch Hutton. Opened in March 2019.
The harbor market tower is reminiscent of the former Franciscan monastery. The Gothic Franciscan church was consecrated in 1314 and burnt down in 1688 by the retreating French troops. From the donations of the citizens 1698-1727 only the tower was rebuilt.